What is UConnect®?
If you’re driving a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM model, then you can benefit from all that the intuitive Uconnect® system has to offer. What is Uconnect® and what does it do? It’s an available infotainment system on CDJR models that offers a wide range of connectivity features, including navigation, entertainment, and hands-free calling. Further explore the features that Uconnect® offers before exploring the inventory at Doug Henry CDJR!
What Are the Uconnect® Features?
Ranging from advanced connectivity to entertainment features, Uconnect® will easily upgrade your Greenville commute. You can expect the following from this system:
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: These features allow you to remotely start your vehicle, lock/unlock your doors, and sound the horn. You can also easily find your vehicle location and send directions directly from your phone to your car.
- Audio Options: With Uconnect®, you can access SiriusXM™, Bluetooth® streaming, and HD Radio™ to find the perfect tunes for your Goldsboro drive. You can connect up to ten devices to the system so it’s easy to find that perfect road trip song.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: With built-in Wi-Fi, you can browse the internet and check your email from up to 50 feet away from your vehicle. You can try this feature out before deciding if you’d like to subscribe to the service.
- Voice Command: Stay hands-free — and safe! — during your drive with the voice command feature. You’ll be able to make calls, navigate to a new location, and choose songs without removing your hands from the wheel.
- Navigation: If you add the Uconnect® Navigation package to your vehicle, you can benefit from 3D-generated maps as well as turn-by-turn navigation. SiriusXM® Traffic Plus and Travel Link also help with navigation by giving you up-to-date weather and traffic reports.
- Entertainment: Certain CDJR models are available with Uconnect® Theater, which allows passengers to play games, watch movies, or browse the internet on dual 10-inch touchscreens. This also allows you to connect your smartphone via Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™.
Can You Turn Uconnect® Off?
When your vehicle is on, Uconnect® is on. You can, however, turn off or mute certain parts of the system when you need to. For example, you can mute the radio and turn off the screen. Additionally, you can turn off text message alerts by clicking the “Phone” button and selecting “setup, incoming SMS message announcement”, then selecting “yes”. So while the entire system can’t be turned off, you can mute certain aspects you find distracting or simply don’t want on. If you have any other questions about shutting off Uconnect®, ask the staff at Doug Henry CDJR!
Learn More About Uconnect® at Doug Henry CDJR
Now that you have a better understanding of how the Uconnect® system works, visit %%di_name% near New Bern to find the right CDJR model for you! Our staff will be happy to walk you through the Uconnect® system in person so you can get a better feel for it. Staying connected will help when you need it most, in remote areas or in inclement weather. Uconnect® can help you stay connected. We look forward to helping you find the right Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram for you in Kinston.