Dodge Journey Towing Capacity
When it comes to handling your tow, the 2018 Dodge Journey allows you to bring more fun along for your adventure. How much can the Dodge Journey tow? This capable SUV has a towing capacity of 2,500 pounds. Toss in a handful of Journey engine options and additional towing and performance features, and you have a reliable and versatile vehicle to handle the Goldsboro roads. Explore the Dodge Journey specs below before heading to Doug Henry CDJR for your new ride.
Dodge Journey Towing Features
The new Dodge Journey offers additional performance and towing features that make this the right choice for your next Greenville adventure. Whether you’re looking to haul water vehicles for play or oversized equipment for work, this new Dodge SUV has you covered.
- An available AWD system offers the right amount of traction so you can manage any Greenville road or weather conditions.
- A Trailer Sway Control system comes standard on the new Journey to help your tow stay in line for optimal safety.
- Electronic Stability Control adjusts the way your trailer moves based on wind and road conditions for a safer ride.
- Electronic Roll Mitigation automatically applies the brakes to help your vehicle stay where it needs to be.
- Anti-lock brakes help you keep a tight grip to the road even in low-traction conditions.
- Three suspension options ensure your vehicle can handle whatever it is you put in its path.
Dodge Journey Engine Specs
The Dodge Journey is made to explore, which is why it has two engine options and additional performance features for you to enjoy. Aside from a max towing capacity of 2,500 pounds, this model will make you the talk of the town.
- An available 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick and front-wheel drive to provide an enjoyable driving experience that generates 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque and optimal towing power.
- The standard 2.4L 16-valve four-cylinder includes a four-speed automatic transmission and generates 173 hp and 166 lb-ft of torque.
- Both engines allow you to travel more than 500 miles before you need to fill up with gas, as both models offer an EPA-estimated 25 highway mpg.*
- Dual variable valve timing uses computer-based engineering to maximize power and efficiency through the exhaust and intake systems.
Find A Dodge Journey for Sale in Kinston Today
If you’re looking to bring a new Dodge Journey home to Greenville, head to Doug Henry CDJR. You’ll be impressed with the Journey performance specs as well as its comfortable interior features. We have plenty of new models for you to browse, or contact our service center if you’re looking for vehicle maintenance assistance.
More About 2018 Dodge Journey Features
The 2018 Dodge Journey offers an EPA-estimated 25 highway mpg, and powerful performance options to get you where you need to go in Greenville. Learn more about Dodge Journey gas mileage at Doug Henry CDJR, then browse our inventory to find a Dodge Journey for sale near you! Learn More View Inventory Contact Us Dodge Journey MPG…
When it comes to handling your tow, the 2018 Dodge Journey allows you to bring more fun along for your adventure. How much can the Dodge Journey tow? This capable SUV has a towing capacity of 2,500 pounds. Toss in a handful of Journey engine options and additional towing and performance features, and you have…